There is little that is more frustrating than receiving Final Court Orders about child support or parenting arrangements, only to have the other parent contravene or disobey the final Orders, causing a breach of orders. Our solicitors are often asked by our clients in this situation: “What can I do about my ex’s breach of […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication