The financial wellbeing of the children is always of the highest consideration when couples separate or divorce. If one parent has custody of the children, for the most part, that doesn’t mean the other parent is no longer obligated to offer financial assistance for the expenses of the children. So what things does child support […]
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication
- Love and Marriage – What happens when it all falls apart?
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- 5 Tips For When You First Meet With Your Divorce Lawyer in Mackay
- What happens to assets such as the family home during separation and divorce?