This is a list of decisions you may need to make with the other parent. Considering these will make life easier for you and your children. Be flexible and keep your child’s interests in mind. Agree on the easy things first and return to the hard ones later. Good luck! Where will the children live? […]
Taking care of yourself after separation and divorce. Major changes in relationships, such as separation and divorce can be a trigger for depression after separation and divorce. That’s why it’s important to consider the mental health impacts of such circumstances to avoid more significant problems in the future including: the risks and impact of depression […]
The financial wellbeing of the children is always of the highest consideration when couples separate or divorce. If one parent has custody of the children, for the most part, that doesn’t mean the other parent is no longer obligated to offer financial assistance for the expenses of the children. So what things does child support […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication