Sadly, our friends, family, and clients who reside and work in distant, rural and remote communities are often forced to deal with additional hardships such as a highly unpredictable climate, extreme market conditions, financial strain, isolation, long working hours and even reduced access to fundamental services. As such, many farming families respond to these hard […]
Divorces are complex by nature, and most people facing a separation or divorce have no idea how to deal with the situation ahead let alone know where to start choosing a family lawyer. What DOES make a big impact on the legal case is the choice of a divorce lawyer. You have to find a […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication