Watching the break down of a relationship between parents can be very tough for a kid. Many co-parents don’t appreciate that their conflict may have adverse psychological effects on children. Co-parenting is about improving the lives, personal situation, and big changes that affect their future. Rules, living environments, and many other circumstances can change wildly […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication