Difficult Separation and Emotions Separation is not a single event. It can take place over months or years and is often an emotional roller coaster with many changes and adjustments to a person’s life. Emotions experienced before, during and after difficult separation are those of grief at losing the family unit as we have known it. […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication