Be prepared! Do you know what to do in an emergency? Can you step in and take action if your children are in trouble, or support their other parent in an emergency? What are the things you need to do? What is your emergency child care plan? This information plan will help you list the […]
Where do you start with how to deal with your ex? Dealing with your ex can be improved with two words: Effective Communication. Children benefit when parents treat each other with respect and can cooperate. This can be a tough thing to do as a relationship breaks down. Understanding your personal style of communicating will go […]
Difficult Separation and Emotions Separation is not a single event. It can take place over months or years and is often an emotional roller coaster with many changes and adjustments to a person’s life. Emotions experienced before, during and after difficult separation are those of grief at losing the family unit as we have known it. […]
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication
- Love and Marriage – What happens when it all falls apart?
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- 5 Tips For When You First Meet With Your Divorce Lawyer in Mackay
- What happens to assets such as the family home during separation and divorce?