The world is full of people who have different concepts and thought processes around what love is, and what it means to have a special and committed relationship. But what happens when it falls apart? What is a legally committed intimate relationship? Much like a common-law marriage, which is a legal status given to parties […]
This is a very common question and a natural thought to have if you are thinking about, or planning to get a divorce from your spouse. In some circumstances, where the situation might be particularly volatile, both partners are keen to escape each other anyway, so one moving out isn’t even really an issue as […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication