The world is full of people who have different concepts and thought processes around what love is, and what it means to have a special and committed relationship. But what happens when it falls apart? What is a legally committed intimate relationship? Much like a common-law marriage, which is a legal status given to parties […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication