This is a list of decisions you may need to make with the other parent. Considering these will make life easier for you and your children. Be flexible and keep your child’s interests in mind. Agree on the easy things first and return to the hard ones later. Good luck! Where will the children live? […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication