This is a list of decisions you may need to make with the other parent. Considering these will make life easier for you and your children. Be flexible and keep your child’s interests in mind. Agree on the easy things first and return to the hard ones later. Good luck! Where will the children live? […]
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication
- Love and Marriage – What happens when it all falls apart?
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- 5 Tips For When You First Meet With Your Divorce Lawyer in Mackay
- What happens to assets such as the family home during separation and divorce?