Watching the break down of a relationship between parents can be very tough for a kid. Many co-parents don’t appreciate that their conflict may have adverse psychological effects on children. Co-parenting is about improving the lives, personal situation, and big changes that affect their future. Rules, living environments, and many other circumstances can change wildly […]
Separation is a difficult time and it is very normal to feel stressed and upset. Separation & Stress go hand in hand. Finding ways to manage these feelings is an important part of moving on and recovery to feel better about yourself; and your situation. Sometimes, it can be difficult to know if you’re feeling […]
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication
- Love and Marriage – What happens when it all falls apart?
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- 5 Tips For When You First Meet With Your Divorce Lawyer in Mackay
- What happens to assets such as the family home during separation and divorce?