You got married in Mackay. You and your spouse lived in Mackay together for years. Now you’ve decided to get a divorce and your spouse has moved to Sydney. What happens in a divorce when you and your spouse live in different states? Can you go through the process in Mackay? Who gets to decide […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication