Keep contact alive: I realise I don’t know my kids as well as I thought! Separation often means you have to parent one-on-one for the first time and need a plan to keep contact alive. This can be a major challenge! At the same time, it is a new chance to get to know your […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication