The Coronavirus is having a significant impact throughout Australia, and the world. For many, this pandemic has arrived out of nowhere and has changed lives in ways very few saw coming. Apart from the potential health concerns, many of our clients are asking about the impact on divorce and family law matters. In many ways, […]
You got married in Mackay. You and your spouse lived in Mackay together for years. Now you’ve decided to get a divorce and your spouse has moved to Sydney. What happens in a divorce when you and your spouse live in different states? Can you go through the process in Mackay? Who gets to decide […]
When do you turn to the Family Court in Mackay? Are you in a situation where your life is turning into a nightmare because of an ex-partner? Or do you find yourself in a situation where you have to bear the brunt of a decision which has rendered you incapable of ‘moving on’ with life […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication