We deliver to you the Top 10 Family Law Questions asked to us by our clients in Mackay. 1. What is a Legal Separation and Divorce? A Legal Separation or Divorce is a legal recognition for the conclusion of your marriage. You gain a Divorce if your marriage has broken down irretrievably and you’ve been […]
When do you turn to the Family Court in Mackay? Are you in a situation where your life is turning into a nightmare because of an ex-partner? Or do you find yourself in a situation where you have to bear the brunt of a decision which has rendered you incapable of ‘moving on’ with life […]
Thinking about representing yourself in family court? Think twice before making this mistake. If a family law problem impacts you or your loved ones then getting the advice of an experienced and qualified family lawyer can make a huge difference. The qualified family lawyer can help you in managing your family affairs which includes separation and […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication