This is a very common question and a natural thought to have if you are thinking about, or planning to get divorced from your spouse. In some circumstances, where the situation might be particularly volatile, both partners are keen to escape each other anyway, so one moving out isn’t even really an issue as they […]
The financial wellbeing of the children is always of the highest consideration when couples separate or divorce. If one parent has custody of the children, for the most part, that doesn’t mean the other parent is no longer obligated to offer financial assistance for the expenses of the children. So what things does child support […]
Barron & Allen Lawyers Mackay has teamed up with Brisbane Lawyers Ian Field and Mark Game from Aylward Game Solicitors to establish a new specialist family law legal practice for North Queensland, Family Lawyers Mackay. Mr. Aaron Sellentin, Principal of Barron & Allen Lawyers in Mackay, said the new firm “offers us the opportunity to […]
- Am I Required To Attempt Mediation Before Appearing In The Family Court In Mackay?
- National Contravention List : What if Family Court Orders are not Followed in Mackay?
- Parenting Orders, Parenting Plans and COVID Restrictions – Do they Apply in Mackay?
- What Is A Binding Financial Agreement?
- Child Support: The Complete Guide to Child Support QLD