Being a parent is hard work! One is expected to be responsible for a child’s wellbeing, education, development, security, and safety. This is your “parental responsibility”. It is the parents’ responsibility to decide and make an arrangement aligned to the “best interests of the child”. WHAT IS EQUAL SHARED PARENTING? Whether the parents remain together […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication