Make your arrangements well ahead of time. You and your kids will enjoy making plans together. It also keeps things clear with their other parent. Budget your time What will you need to do to budget for your time together? Consider the safety of travel arrangements when your children travel to see you: Can someone […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication