With the continued uncertainty and while disruption to our daily lives continues here in Mackay, we are each in a position to do our part to help contain the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). As part of our contingency plan, Family Lawyers Mackay has implemented various measures that will enable a safer work environment […]
The Coronavirus is having a significant impact throughout Australia, and the world. For many, this pandemic has arrived out of nowhere and has changed lives in ways very few saw coming. Apart from the potential health concerns, many of our clients are asking about the impact on divorce and family law matters. In many ways, […]
Barron & Allen Lawyers Mackay has teamed up with Brisbane Lawyers Ian Field and Mark Game from Aylward Game Solicitors to establish a new specialist family law legal practice for North Queensland, Family Lawyers Mackay. Mr. Aaron Sellentin, Principal of Barron & Allen Lawyers in Mackay, said the new firm “offers us the opportunity to […]
- Family Lawyers Mackay Implements Virtual Contactless Legal Services
- The devastating effect of COVID-19 already being felt in Aussie family law courts
- If My Spouse and I Live in Different States, Then Where Do We Get Divorced?
- Parental Responsibility – What is equal shared parenting?
- Co-parenting time with your children – The importance of parental communication